Lighting Fixtures and Controls in Existing Buildings
Once you begin the online application, it must be completed in full. Please have the following information available prior to beginning:
• Service Provider Information
• Delmarva Power Account Number
• Expected Completion Date
• Lighting Fixtures and Controls Workbook
Refer to the Lighting and Controls Technical Sheet for detailed information including:
• Instructions for submitting a complete application, including standard and specialized documentation required. It is critical that you follow these instructions throughout the process to ensure your project application is processed as quickly as possible.
Remember: Pre-approval is required for all projects. Until October 15, 2019, projects with an incentive of $5,000 or less can receive automatic pre-approval. Click here for more information. Please review the Terms & Conditions for online applications. Fill out the form electronically using our convenient, fillable PDF to save time, paper, and hassle.
Municipal customers participating in the Energy Efficient Communities Program should use the technical sheet and worksheet linked below for application submissions:
- Technical Sheet for Municipal Customers Participating in the Energy Efficient Communities Program
- Retrofit Lighting Worksheet for Municipal Customers Participating in the Energy Efficient Communities Program
Access information on how to clone existing applications here.